The USDA Guaranteed Loan Program is a federal program offered through the United States Department of Agriculture. Rural Housing through the USDA program provides a number of homeownership opportunities to rural Americans, as well as programs for home renovation and repair. This is an excellent product and benefit for those individuals that qualify. Rural Housing also offers 100% financing opportunities for those who qualify.
USDA Rural Housing loans are now easier to qualify and are a financially secure option for home financing regardless of your situation.
There are several advantages to using USDA's Home Loan Program.
- USDA 100% Financing
- Need a minimum 550 FICO Score or Higher.
- Low Monthly Mortgage Insurance(MI)with a USDA loan
- Low USDA Mortgage Interest Rates
- USDA Low Closing Costs
- USDA Zero Down Payment.
- Easy Credit Qualifying with USDA
- Never a Pre-payment Penalty with USDA
Link to 2018 USDA Rural Development Loan Flyer Here