After completion of Loan application gather the necessary documents (NOTHING can be blacked out):
- Most recent 2 paycheck stubs, keep any newer ones, we will always need them.
And/or Social Security / Retirement / Child Support statements.
- Last 2 years tax return, Federal returns and w-2’s and 1099's.
ALL FORMS AND ALL SCHEDULES, we do NOT need your state returns
- Current mortgage statements for your 1st and 2nd (if you have a 2nd)
- Copy of your current “Note” and "HUD-1" or "Closing Disclosure" (should be in your title package you received at closing).
- Copy of Driver’s license and Social Security Card.
- Bankruptcy paperwork and/or Divorce/Child support decree.
- Current statements for checking, savings, stock, bonds, 401K.
ALL NUMBERED PAGES, EVEN IF BLANK, no Screen Prints accepted.
Bank statements have to look like bank statements, with Bank's name and address and all of your info as well.
- Name and phone number for the title company you want to use.
- Name and phone number for your Homeowner's insurance agent.
- FAX number for each employer's Human Resource Department, so we can fax verification of employments to them.
- Please also view video down below for additional instructions
Or Schedule an appointment by calling (208) 375-5626.